Hello Ladies :)
Today is one of those days when I will crave a piece of chocolate.
Checking my kitchen, I found nothing apart of a handful of nuts, cacao, spices, etc
“Babe? Did something die in this drawer?”
“You have been staring at it for 10 minutes ....with tears in your eyes!”
“I need chocolate... but not chocolate” I sobbed
“Hmmm ... you have hazelnuts…”
“Hazelnut chocolate butter!” I fell from the chair with euphoria. “You are a genius”
I love hazelnuts, there are full of Potassium, Calcium and protein. Plus Cacao enriches with Magnesium and Iron. They create a wonderful and very tasty blend together.
Ingredients for small jar:
- 100g Hazelnuts - 665 kcal, 6g Carbohydrates, 14.1g Protein, 63.5g Fat
- 20g = 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 10g = 1 tablespoon cacao powder - 37 kcal, 2.6g Carbohydrates, 0.54g Protein, 2.8g Fat
- 5g = 1 teaspoon coconut nectar - 18.5 kcal, 4.55g Carbohydrates, 0g Protein, 0.0g Fat
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- Roast the Hazelnuts ( you can use pan or oven)
- When nuts are done, remove all skin from them
- Place the cool skinless nuts in a food processor and grind them at a low speed for around 15min. If necessary, scrape down the sides of the container every few minutes.
- Your hazelnuts go from chopped nuts to a powder till smooth "butter"
- Process until very creamy
- Add coconut oil, cacao, salt, coconut nectar and cinnamon
Remember, we should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste good.
My ladies, make your meal with passion and serve it like an art.