I love starting my working day with a nice coffee
Of course, the first step after waking up is a cup of balmy water to warm up and hydrate our bodies after getting out of bed.
After that, a small breakfast, prepping for work, and then, Coffee!
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 or 2 cardamom pods (cracked) per cup of coffee ( I like strong aroma so always add 2
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 1 full teaspoon of coconut oil
- When your espresso is ready, prepare your blender.
- First, add 4 shots of warm water
- Then add espresso, cardamom, cinnamon, and coconut oil
- Blend all of it
- The result should be a smooth blend with a nice spiced aroma.
Remember if you will add sugar, always drink your coffee after - not before - breakfast. Coffee drunk before breakfast alters the body's sensitivity to insulin. When drunk after meals, it increases energy levels, stimulates the nervous system, and strengthens the heart and muscles.