I'm in love with mushrooms, onion and garlic. It’s such a beautiful mix. Plus the creamy form of rice along with the fresh and intensive smell of green herbs finished with roasted almonds at the end is ambrosia!
Ingredients for 4 -5 portions:
- 250g chestnut mushrooms
- 25g dried porcini mushroom
- 150g Risotto rice - 511 kcal, 115g of Carbohydrates, 11.1g of Protein, 0.3g of Fat
- 100g Green beans - 29 kcal, 3.3 g of Carbohydrates, 2.2g of Protein, 0.8g of Fat
- 2 courgette - 55.2 kcal, 13.8 g of Carbohydrates, 2.1 g of Protein, 0.3g of Fat
- 1 fresh chilli - 8 kcal, 0.5g of Carbohydrates, 0.4g of Protein, 0.06g of Fat
- 10g = 5 roasted almonds -30 kcal, 3.45 g of Carbohydrates, 0.6g of Protein,2.8 g of Fat
- 5g = 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast - 17 kcal, 0. g of Carbohydrates, 2.6 g of Protein, 0.2g of Fat
- 4x fresh garlic clove - 45 kcal, 6,20g of Carbohydrates, 1,28g of Protein, 0.10g of Fat
- 2 tbsp coconut oil - 170 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates 0g of Protein, 20g of Fat
- 1 glass of white wine - 170 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates 0g of Protein, 20g of Fat
- 700ml mushroom stock
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- Handful fresh parsley
- Handful fresh dill
- Handful fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Start with dried mushrooms, soak them in 750ml boiling water for 25 mins, then drain.
- Heat coconut oil in the pan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, green beans, chopped chilli, thyme and white wine. Cook until mushrooms are softened.
- Add rice and stir until it is well coated and starts to crackle.
- Add mushroom stock a lite at a time.
- When all stock has been absorbed, add dill, spinach, parsley, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and chopped almonds.
- Add the grilled courgette.
- Mix it.
Remember, We should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste good.
My ladies make your meal with passion and serve it like an art.