Chia pudding is a perfect quick breakfast to provide our body and brain with fuel for the whole day. This delicious pudding is high in protein, fiber, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- 2 tbsp/20g Chia seeds = 90,20 kcal, 1g carbohydrate, 4.20g protein, and 6.20g fat
- 20 kcal, 2.70 g carbohydrate, 0.10 g protein, and 0.90 g fat per 100 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 banana = 70 g -63 kcal, 16.45g of Carbohydrates 0.38g of Protein, 0.21g of Fat
- 15g walnuts - 96.75 kcal, 2.70g of Carbohydrates, 2.40 g of Protein, 9.05g of Fat
- 1 portion = 269.95 kcl, 22.85 g of Carbohydrates, 7.40g of Protein, 16.36g of Fat
- Whisk the unsweetened coconut milk and chia seeds together in a small glass. Allow for 10 minutes before whisking again.
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Stir well before serving.
- Add a banana and chopped walnuts.
I always try to be grateful that I can prepare delicious and healthy food for myself and others. Food that has been supplemented and eaten with care tastes much better:)
My ladies, make your meal with passion and serve it like an art.