Chia pudding is a perfect quick breakfast to provide our body and brain with fuel for the whole day. This lovely pudding delivers a massive amount of nutrients including Protein, Fiber, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphor, Zinc + Omega3 and antioxidants.
- 2 tbs spoon/20g Chia seeds - 90,20 kcal, 1g of Carbohydrates, 4.20 of Protein, 6.20g of Fat
- 6 tbs spoon/100ml coconut milk - 20 kcal, 2.70g of Carbohydrates, 0.10g of Protein, 0.90g of Fat
- 1/2 bannana=70g -63 kcal, 16.45g of Carbohydrates 0.38g of Protein, 0.21g of Fat
- 15g walnuts - 96.75 kcal, 2.70g of Carbohydrates, 2.40 g of Protein, 9.05g of Fat
- 1 portion = 269.95 kcl, 22.85 g of Carbohydrates, 7.40g of Protein, 16.36g of Fat
- Whisk the Coconut milk and chia seeds together in a small glass. Let sit for 10 minutes and then whisk again
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Stir well before serving.
- Add banana and chopped walnuts.
Remember, we should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste good.
My ladies, make your meal with passion and serve it like an art.