This coconut-flavoured breakfast with, protein, vitamins A, C, K, and Magnesium is the best way to boost your body in the morning.
- 2 eggs = 108g - 141.48 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates, 14.04of Protein, 9.72g of Fat
- 15g Kale - 4.5 kcal, 0.54g of Carbohydrates, 0.29g of Protein, 0.06g of Fat
- 4 cherry tomatoes = 100g - 15kcal, 3.60g of Carbohydrates, 0.90g of Protein, 0.20g of Fat
- A mix of yellow, green and red peppers = 45g + 5g red chilli - 6kcal, 2.03g of Carbohydrates, 0.87g of Protein, 0.22g of Fat
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil= 10g - 90 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates 0g of Protein, 10g of Fat
1 portion = 266.98 kcal, 6.17g of Carbohydrates 16.10g of Protein, 20.20g of Fat
You can serve your breakfast with dry GF toast. (61 kcal, 10.23g of Carbohydrates 1.98g of Protein, 1.39g of Fat)
- First, heat the pan and add coconut oil
- When it starts to bubble, add shredded kale.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and beat them together well
- Add chopped red pepper and tomatoes, then use a fork to stir them.
- When the kale is done, carefully pour in the egg mixture.
- Watch as the eggs start to cook, then move the mixture around the pan with a spatula to scrape the eggs from the bottom to the top.
- Then remove your dish from the heat, but don't stop stirring- the heat of the pan will continue to cook the eggs to perfection.
Remember, we should enjoy the food that we eat. it should look, smell and taste good
Make your meal with passion and serve it like an art.