With Lipoedema you need to Be careful about what you eat , especially we must to avoiding sugar – but what to do If you need a sugar splurge? pick a wonderful strawberries mousse .
- Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants.
- Mango is an excellent source of Vitamin–A , C, vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin-E.
- Pomegranate seeds are rich in fiber, vitamin K and Potassium
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 15 strawberries / 250g 72.50 kcal, 11.78g of Carbohydrates , 1.53g of Protein, 0.93g of Fat
- 1/2 mango= 100g 65 kcal, 15.20g of Carbohydrates, 0.51g of Protein, 0.27g of Fat
- 10g coconut flakes 66 kcal, 2.40g of Carbohydrates 0.69g of Protein, 6.50g of Fat
- 1 Tbsp = 20g pomegranate seeds 16.60 kcal, 3.74g of Carbohydrates, 0.34 g of Protein, 0.24g of Fat
- 4 dry plums =20g 50.80kcal, 12.20g of Carbohydrates, 0.51 g of Protein, 0.0g of Fat
1 portion ~135.45 kcal, 22.66g of Carbohydrates, 1.79 g of Protein, 3.97g of Fat
Blitz 200g of strawberries in a blender with 1/2 mango and 5g of coconut flakes until smooth .
Divide between 2 small serving glasses.
Finish with garnish: Chop 3 strawberries and 4 dry plums together. Add 20g of pomegranate seeds and 5g of coconut flakes on the top. #yummy
Remember, We should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste
My ladies, made your meal with passion and serve them like a art .