Breakfast with coconut flavor , protein, vitamin A,C,K, and Magnesium . The best way to boost your body in the morning.
- 2 eggs = 108g 141.48 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates , 14.04of Protein, 9.72g of Fat
- 15g Kale 4.5 kcal, 0.54g of Carbohydrates, 0.29g of Protein, 0.06g of Fat
- 4 tomato cherry = 100g 15kcal, 3.60g of Carbohydrates, 0.90g of Protein, 0.20g of Fat
- mix (yellow,green,red) pepper = 45g + 5g red chilli = 16kcal, 2.03g of Carbohydrates, 0.87g of Protein, 0.22g of Fat
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil= 10g90 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates 0g of Protein, 10g of Fat
1 portion = 266.98 kcal, 6.17g of Carbohydrates 16.10g of Protein, 20.20g of Fat
You can serve your breakfast with dry GF toast.
(61 kcal, 10.23g of Carbohydrates 1.98g of Protein, 1.39g of Fat)
At first heat the pan and add coconut oil , then when it starts to bubble add shredded kale .
Crack the egg into small bowl and beat them together well. (Use the freshest eggs you can find.) add chopped red pepper and tomatoes, then use a fork to stir them.
When Kale is done carefully pour in the eggs mixture.
Watch that as the eggs start to cook, then move the mixture around the pan with spatula to scrape the eggs from the bottom to the top.
Then remove your dish from the heat, but don’t stop stir- the heat of the pan will continue to cook the eggs to perfection and delicious taste.
Remember, We should enjoy the food that we eat. it should look, smell and taste good . made your meal with passion and serve them like a art .