When Autumn start’s my kitchen is full of garlic, turmeric, chilli and ginger exactly like my carrot soup.
Full of vitamins, spices , taste and always warming up !!! Ginger is very effective in enhancing immune function. Garlic is packed with antioxidants and Turmeric is an amazing antidepressant- perfect for long Autumn evenings .
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 400g =3 big(or 5 small) carrots 108 kcal, 20.40g of Carbohydrates , 4g of Protein, 0.8g of Fat
- 40g leek 24,40 kcal, 4.94g of Carbohydrates, 0.6g of Protein, 0.12g of Fat
- 1 tbsp coconut oil and 1 teaspoon sunflower oil 85kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates 0g of Protein, 10g of Fat
- 2x clove of fresh garlic 15 kcal, 3,10g of Carbohydrates, 0.64g of Protein, 0.05g of Fat
- 7g of Fresh ginger root 3.5 kcal, 0.63g of Carbohydrates , 0.07g of Protein, 0.7g of Fat
- 25g fresh parsley (leaves) 11kcl, 0.25g of Carbohydrates, 0.19g of Protein, 0.25g of Fat
- 5g coriander (leaves) 2.20 kcal, 0.05g of Carbohydrates , 0.19g of Protein, 0.05g of Fat
- Himalayan salt, chilli , Turmeric,
- Heat sunfloweroil oil in a pot over small heat.
- Add grated ginger and 1 grated clove of garlic, leave on 50 seconds and after that add shredded leek and keep together for the next 50 seconds . All the time stir ( remember don’t burn garlic)
- Add 1 + 1/2 cup of water
- Carrot Cut into slim round slices and add to pot.
- In the middle of cooking (after 15 mins. ) add Second grated clove of garlic , turmeric powder, Himalayan salt, shredded parsley , coriander and chilli ( and cook for next 10/15 mins )
- when carrots will be soft add coconut oil, stir and blend everything together
- serve with toast and 1 spoon of Greek yogurt if you like 🙂
Remember, We should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste good .
My ladies, made your meal with passion and serve them like a art .