Soup, soup, soup 🙂 Full of vitamins, spices, taste and always warming up !!! Ginger is very effective in enhancing immune function. Garlic is packed with antioxidants and Turmeric is an amazing antidepressant- perfect for long Winter evenings.
Ingredients for 4 -5 portions:
- 300g = 2 onions 120 kcal, 22.9g of Carbohydrates, 3.3g of Protein, 0.3g of Fat
- 200g red lentil 684 kcal, 112g of Carbohydrates, 48g of Protein, 2,6g of Fat
- 200g = 1 sweet potato 172 kcal, 40.2g of Carbohydrates, 3.2g of Protein, 0.2g of Fat
- 4 glass of vegetable bouillon 8 kcal, 20.40g of Carbohydrates, 4g of Protein, 0.8g of Fat
- 5-6 cocktail tomatoes ( skinless) 24,40 kcal, 4.94g of Carbohydrates, 0.6g of Protein, 0.12g of Fat
- 1 fresh chilli 8 kcal, 0.5g of Carbohydrates, 0.4g of Protein, 0.06g of Fat
- 200ml coconut (can )milk 150 kcal, 2.6g of Carbohydrates, 1.0g of Protein, 0.25g of Fat
- 14g = 2,5 tbsp Fresh shredded ginger root 3.5 kcal, 0.63g of Carbohydrates, 0.07g of Protein, 0.7g of Fat
- 4x fresh garlic clove 45 kcal, 6,20g of Carbohydrates, 1,28g of Protein, 0.10g of Fat
- 2 tbsp coconut oil 170 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates 0g of Protein, 20g of Fat
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp curry
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Himalayan salt, pepper
- 25g fresh parsley (leaves) 11kcl, 0.25g of Carbohydrates, 0.19g of Protein, 0.25g of Fat
- 10g coriander (leaves) 4.40 kcal, 0.10g of Carbohydrates, 0.28g of Protein, 0.05g of Fat
- Heat coconut oil in a pot over small heat.
- Add chopped onion, grated ginger, chopped garlic, chopped chilli and all dry spices. Leave on 60 seconds. ( stir them all the time- remember don’t burn garlic )
- Add lentil, sweet potato, skinless tomatoes and bouillon. Cook together for the next 10-15 minutes.
- When lentil and potatoes are cooked, add coconut milk, chopped parsley and coriander.
- Blend everything together
- serve with toast and 1 tsp of Soya cream if you like.