To wake up in the morning during winter time is very hard for some of us, especially on our day off. Grey February day view from the window and unpleasant temperature is just keeping us in our lovely, still warm bed, as long as possible.
Till that moment -when your feet touch the floor- you, your body and soul knows – it’s time to start your day. Smile to yourself , stretch your arms, take a deep breath, and say : that will be my day.
1.Grab cup of warm water to warm up and hydrate your body. Turn the heat on and take a quick 5-7 minute shower.
2.Every Saturday evening is a great time to prepare overnight porridge, full of vitamins, minerals and fibre. Use your imagination, fresh or dry fruits, coconut or rice milk, water or fresh juice,nuts or seeds, cacao or moringa powder and fill your body with good nutrients .
My proposition for this Sunday morning is full of vitamin C and fibre
Energizing Overnight Porridge
- 24g = 4 tablespoon gf oats 87 kcal, 13.1g of Carbohydrates , 3.2g of Protein, 1.7g of Fat
- 5g dry goldenberries 15,1 kcal, 2g of Carbohydrates, 0.6g of Protein, 0.08g of Fat
- 5g dry pineapple 16 kcal, 3.5g of Carbohydrates , 0.17g of Protein, 0.1g of Fat
- 5g dry blueberries 10 kcal, 2g of Carbohydrates , 0.5g of Protein, 0.01g of Fat
- 5g chia seeds 22.20 kcal, 0.25g of Carbohydrates, 1.06g of Protein, 1.57g of Fat
- 1 fresh orange 90kcal, 18.3g of Carbohydrates, 1.4g of Protein, 0.4g of Fat
Squiz a fresh orange.
In the jar mix together oats and orange juice with pulp.
On top of that put 1 teaspoon of chia seeds and add 4 teaspoon of water.
Seal the jar tightly and let it sit in fridge overnight.
In the morning add toppings : dry golden berries, dry pineapple and dry blueberries. (Dry fruits are a great source of proteins, vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre anyway avoid dried fruit with additives such a sugar, sweeteners, apple or pineapple juice.) Let give your porridge warm up ( around 15 min. ) in room temperature before eaten.
- When your body is full of good nutrients it is time to heat grapefruit aromatherapy oils on, prepare your matt and say: that will be a good day and fuel your body with energy from morning yoga or short stretching exercises .
Good Morning 🙂