I’m in love with Mushrooms, onion and garlic mmmmm such a beautiful mix. Plus creamy form of rice, fresh and intensive smell of green herbs finished with roasted almonds at the end – Ambrosia!
Ingredients for 4 -5 portions:
- 250g chestnut mushrooms
- 25g dried porcini mushrooms
- Risotto rice 150g 511 kcal, 115g of Carbohydrates, 11.1g of Protein, 0.3g of Fat
- 100g Green beans 29 kcal, 3.3 g of Carbohydrates, 2.2g of Protein, 0.8g of Fat
- 2 courgette 55.2 kcal, 13.8 g of Carbohydrates, 2.1 g of Protein, 0.3g of Fat
- 1 fresh chilli 8 kcal, 0.5g of Carbohydrates, 0.4g of Protein, 0.06g of Fat
- 10g = 5 roasted almonds 30 kcal, 3.45 g of Carbohydrates, 0.6g of Protein, 2.8 g of Fat
- 5g = 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast 17 kcal, 0.g of Carbohydrates, 2.6 g of Protein, 0.2g of Fat
- 4x fresh garlic clove 45 kcal, 6,20g of Carbohydrates, 1,28g of Protein, 0.10g of Fat
- 2 tbsp coconut oil 170 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates 0g of Protein, 20g of Fat
- 1 glass white wine 170 kcal, 0g of Carbohydrates 0g of Protein, 20g of Fat
- 700ml mushroom stock
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- Handful fresh parsley
- Handful fresh dill
- Handful fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Start from dried mushrooms, soak them in 750ml boiling water for 25 mins, then drain.
Heat coconut oil in the pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, green beans, chopped chilli, thyme and white wine. Cook until mushrooms are softened.
Add rice and stir until it is well coated and starts to crackle.
Add mushroom stock a lite at the time.
When all stock has been absorbed, add dill, spinach, parsley, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and chopped almonds.
Add the grilled courgette,
Mix it together.
Remember, We should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste good .
My ladies, made your meal with passion and serve them like a art .