Hello Ladies 🙂 Today is one of those days when I will bite for a piece of chocolate.
Checking my kitchen ( and all cupboards there) I found nothing apart of a handful of nuts, cacao, spices…etc.
– Babe? Did something die in this drawer?
-You have been staring at it for 10 minutes ….with tears in your eyes!
-I need chocolateeeet… but not ch.o.c.o.l.a.t.e – I sobbed
-Hmmm … you have hazelnuts…
-Hazelnut chocolate butter!!! – I fell from the chair with euphoria. -You are a genius!
I love hazelnuts, there are full of Potassium, Calcium and protein. Plus Cacao enriches with Magnesium and Iron. They create a wonderful and very taste relationship together.
Ingredients for small jar:
- 100g Hazelnuts 665 kcal, 6g of Carbohydrates, 14.1g of Protein, 63.5g of Fat
- 20g = 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 10g = 1 tablespoon cacao powder 37 kcal, 2.6g of Carbohydrates, 0.54g of Protein, 2.8g of Fat
- 5g = 1 teaspoon coconut nectar 18.5 kcal, 4.55g of Carbohydrates, 0g of Protein, 0.0g of Fat
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Toast the Hazelnuts ( you can use pan or oven)
- When nuts are done, remove all skin from them ( wrapping them in a kitchen towel)
- Place the cool skinless nuts in a food processor
- Grind nuts at low speed (around 15min)
- If it is necessary, scrape down the sides of the container every few minutes.
- Your hazelnuts go from chopped nuts to a powder till smooth “butter”
- Process until it’s very creamy
- add coconut oil, cacao, salt, coconut nectar and cinnamon
Remember, We should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste good.
My ladies made your meal with passion and serve them like art .