Figs – such beautiful fruit. Have a unique taste and texture. They are sweet, chewy and rich in fibre, magnesium, manganese, sodium, potassium, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and K.
Salad: Ingredients :
- A full hand of Watercress, Spinach and Rocket Salad
- A full hand of sprouts
- 1 chopped fresh tomato or 4 plum tomatoes 15 kcal, 3.6g of Carbohydrates, 0.9g of Protein, 0.2g of Fat
- 2 fresh figs 103 kcal, 26.9 g of Carbohydrates, 1g of Protein, 0.4g of Fat
- Mozzarella balls = 100g 246kcal, 1.5g of Carbohydrates, 18g of Protein, 18.5g of Fat
- Fresh Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- olive oil
Remember, We should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste good.
My ladies made your meal with passion and serve them as a art.
Porridge with figs, mango and blueberries will full you up with vitamin C and good energy 🙂