Figs – such beautiful fruit. Have a unique taste and texture. They are sweet, chewy and rich in fibre, magnesium, manganese, sodium, potassium, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and K.
I prepared 2 lovely and interesting breakfast ideas with figs for you. Of course, those fruits are so amazing to create desserts, toasts and fruit salads.
Let me share with you with my 2 favourites breakfast ideas with figs. They are very simple and full of nutrients and can help you to create your own figs-favourite breakfast.
Green vs Violet Salad:
- A full hand of Watercress, Spinach and Rocket Salad
- A full hand of sprouts
- 5 plum tomatoes 15 kcal, 3.6g of Carbohydrates, 0.9g of Protein, 0.2g of Fat
- 2-3 fresh figs 103 kcal, 26.9 g of Carbohydrates, 1g of Protein, 0.4g of Fat
- Mozzarella balls = 100g 246kcal, 1.5g of Carbohydrates, 18g of Protein, 18.5g of Fat
- Fresh Basil
- mix seeds ( pumpkin, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds and chia seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- olive oil
Porridge with figs, mango and blueberries will full you up with vitamin C and good energy 🙂
- 50g outs 185 kcal, 27.5g of Carbohydrates, 7g of Protein, 4g of Fat /// or 50g quinoa flakes 169 kcal, 38.84g of Carbohydrates, 6.84g of Protein, 3.23g of Fat
- 40g (full-hand) fresh blueberries 18 kcal, 4.9g of Carbohydrates, 0.2g of Protein, 0.2g of Fat
- 50g mango 32.5 kcal, 7.6g of Carbohydrates, 0.3g of Protein, 0.1g of Fat
- 2 fresh figs 103.6 kcal, 26.9g of Carbohydrates, 1g of Protein, 0.4g of fat
- 2 teaspoon organic dark cacao
Mix 50g of oats with water and 2 teaspoons cacao in a pod and bring to the boil
Simmer for 5 minutes
Remove from heat and transfer to the bowl
top with blueberries, mango, figs …