Figs – such beautiful fruit. Have a unique taste and texture. They are sweet, chewy and rich in fibre, magnesium, manganese, sodium, potassium, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and K.
I prepared 2 lovely and interesting breakfast ideas with figs for you. Of course, those fruits are so amazing to create desserts, toasts and fruit salads. But let me share with you with my 2 favourites breakfast ideas with figs. They are very simple and full of nutrients and can help you to create your own figs-favourite breakfast.
- Green vs Violet Salad:
- A full hand of Watercress, Spinach and Rocket Salad
- A full hand of sprouts
- 5 plum tomatoes 15 kcal, 3.6g of Carbohydrates, 0.9g of Protein, 0.2g of Fat
- 2-3 fresh figs 103 kcal, 26.9 g of Carbohydrates, 1g of Protein, 0.4g of Fat
- Mozzarella balls = 100g 246kcal, 1.5g of Carbohydrates, 18g of Protein, 18.5g of Fat
- Fresh Basil
- mix seeds ( pumpkin, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds and chia seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- olive oil
2. Porridge with figs, mango and blueberries will full you up with vitamin C and good energy 🙂