Good morning cookies. Those oats cookies with a glass of warm coconut milk can change every breakfast to lovely back to the past. They are very good for 2nd breakfast ( 3 cookies), after training (2 cookies), or snack (2 cookies) when you have invited to your friends for a cup of tea.
Oats remove your bad cholesterol, Bananas are a significant source of Potassium, Chia seeds contain Vitamin A, B, E, D and Dark Chocolate is a good source of Zinc and Magnesium
- 50g GF Oats 329 kcal, 50g of Carbohydrates, 12.15 of Protein, 6.30g of Fat
- 1bannana= 120g 108 kcal, 24.29g of Carbohydrates, 1.31 of Protein, 0.40g of Fat
- 5g chia seeds 22.55 kcal, 0.27g of Carbohydrates, 1.05g of Protein, 1.55g of Fat
- 1 apple 72 kcal, 16.54g of Carbohydrates 0.38g of Protein, 0.25g of Fat
- 5g cinnamon 12.25 kcal 0.05 of Carbohydrates 0.2g of Protein 0.21g of Fat
- 50g dark chocolate 85% 302.5kcal, 9.2 of Carbohydrates 5.3of Protein, 25.35of Fat
- handful whole nuts = 20g 129 kcal, 3.6g of Carbohydrates 3.20g of Protein, 12.06g of Fat
1 cookie = 81,25 kcal / 8.6g of Carbohydrates / 1.9 g of Protein, /3.85g of Fat
Preheat the oven to 200 C
In a medium bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, shredded apple, banana, ( two spoons of lucuma powder), 10g of whole nuts ( save another 10g for later) and gently mix these together. ( if looks to dry add 20ml of coconut water )
Place on ungreased baking paper and bake for 15/20 minutes until just golden around the edges.
Take out of the oven and leave to harden for a minute. Thane adds ( on one of each) malted dark chocolate and chopped whole nuts on the top. ………Mmmmm so delicious.
Remember, We should enjoy the food that we eat. It should look, smell and taste good.
My ladies made your meal with passion and serve them like a art.