Posts published on "May 2019"
The week is over-no doubt about it. Our legs ( mind and soul ) need a little bit of rest, love and care.
Lipoedema Skin (skin- body’s largest organ ) is very sensitive and needs a lot of treatments to be moisturized, smooth and healthy.
It is good to avoid using cosmetics which contains perfumes, parabens, aluminium, SLS or other inorganic ingredients.
You can Pop into your kitchen and create your own homemade beauty treats :
- I Love food. I love mindful eating. I fuel my body with good nutrients and provide it with enough water to be able to fully function every day
- I love my legs. They are a part of my wonderful body, which I provide love to every day. I take care of my legs, moisturize them, stretch my muscles and give them rest.
- I know how to deal with pain. I know this is the only information that my body sends to me. I examine them and find solutions to soothe the pain. I do baths with essential oils, I use Magnesium flakes or Epsom salt. Warm shower massage. I eat the right food. I do yoga and basic stretching. I am aware of my own relationship with the body.
- I am open to help and receive positive energy from my environment. I read I love books. I am full of peace, inspiration and joy thanks to them. I’m talking about Lipoedema and I share my experience. I try to educate every day. I am grateful for the help and a good word.
- I know my value. I do not care about malicious comments. Life is too beautiful and interesting to waste our energy on anger and despair. I turn every negative experience into positive. I learn from it but I do not think about it for a long time
- I am grateful for all the good I have
With love Nutrition vs Lipoedema.