- I Love food. I love mindful eating. I fuel my body with good nutrients and provide it with enough water to be able to fully function every day
- I love my legs. They are a part of my wonderful body, which I provide love to every day. I take care of my legs, moisturize them, stretch my muscles and give them rest.
- I know how to deal with pain. I know this is the only information that my body sends to me. I examine them and find solutions to soothe the pain. I do baths with essential oils, I use Magnesium flakes or Epsom salt. Warm shower massage. I eat the right food. I do yoga and basic stretching. I am aware of my own relationship with the body.
- I am open to help and receive positive energy from my environment. I read I love books. I am full of peace, inspiration and joy thanks to them. I’m talking about Lipoedema and I share my experience. I try to educate every day. I am grateful for the help and a good word.
- I know my value. I do not care about malicious comments. Life is too beautiful and interesting to waste our energy on anger and despair. I turn every negative experience into positive. I learn from it but I do not think about it for a long time
- I am grateful for all the good I have
With love Nutrition vs Lipoedema.