December is a very magical month. Full of love, fragrances and preparations. Post-Christmas time is also one of these magical moments.
Every time I come home after Christmas, I bake my favourite carrot pate. It is full of spices, and its aroma fills the whole house.
- Honey, do you have to make that noise at 6 in the morning?
- Oh, good morning honey, how good you are awake …
- awake? – answered Kuba,- Mmmm, what smells so good?
- This is the roasted carrots and spiced parsley you need
to take out in about … 5 minutes. Once it has cooled down, could you put it in the fridge? When I get it back, I’ll make a pate.
- But it smells so good that I don’t know if it’s enough for a pate…. So maybe this year will you do without carrots?
- Don’t you dare!