Posts in "Lifestyle with Lipoedema" Category
- Diet is not slimming. Diet is a way of eating -is your conscious choice of life.
- Breakfast – it’s your time to full up body by nutrients within 30 mins. to 1 h. upon waking
- Oh my water ! Hydrate yourself !!!
- Use amazing oils : avocado oil, sacha inchi oil, flax seeds oils, hemp oil, coconut oil …etc
- Fruits,nuts, fresh herbs and vegetables should be an important part of your daily diet. However, The fruits should be consumed in smaller quantities than vegetables. Most likely for the first and second breakfast / lunch
- lean chicken meat and fishes : salmon haddock, sardines.
- Eat every 3-4 hours.
- Eat your last meal at least 2 to 3 hours before going to bed.
- Move your body : physical effort is to make you happy. You can swim, run, walk, play in Babington, play tennis, stretch, yoga, pilates, etc.
- Accept your body. Love your body .Take care of your body.
With love Nutrition vs Lipoedema.
Week is over-no doubt about it . Our legs ( mind and soul ) need a little bit of rest, love and care.
Lipoedema Skin (skin- body’s largest organ ) is very sensitive and needs a lot of treatments to be moisturized, smooth and healthy.
To wake up in the morning during winter time is very hard for some of us, especially on our day off. Grey February day view from the window and unpleasant temperature is just keeping us in our lovely, still warm bed, as long as possible.
Till that moment -when your feet touch the floor- you, your body and soul knows – it’s time to start your day. Smile to yourself , stretch your arms, take a deep breath, and say : that will be my day.
How did I know about my condition?
For the entire maturation period, I had a feeling that my legs look different, often hurt, and every year they seemed to be bigger.
Welcome to ” Lifestyle with Lipoedema”– the category which is designed to talk about us- Lipoedema sisters. Every one of you has a story to tell, especially about our medical condition. We all know the fact as a Lipodema is a painful fat disorder and if left untreated can cause multiple secondary health problems. That’s why we will be talking about active and mental treatment – Specifically, focused on: How to create our own lifestyle and feel better about yourself