Posts tagged "vegetarian"
I’m in love with Mushrooms, onion and garlic mmmmm such a beautiful mix. Plus creamy form of rice, fresh and intensive smell of green herbs finished with roasted almonds at the end – Ambrosia!
Ingredients for 4 -5 portions:
- 250g chestnut mushrooms
- 25g dried porcini mushrooms
- Risotto rice 150g 511 kcal, 115g of Carbohydrates, 11.1g of Protein, 0.3g of Fat
- 100g Green beans 29 kcal, 3.3 g of Carbohydrates, 2.2g of Protein, 0.8g of Fat
- 2 courgette 55.2 kcal, 13.8 g of Carbohydrates, 2.1 g of Protein, 0.3g of Fat
To wake up in the morning during winter time is very hard for some of us, especially on our day off. Grey February day view from the window and unpleasant temperature is just keeping us in our lovely, still warm bed, as long as possible.
Till that moment -when your feet touch the floor- you, your body and soul knows – it’s time to start your day. Smile to yourself , stretch your arms, take a deep breath, and say : that will be my day.
With Lipoedema you need to Be careful about what you eat , especially we must to avoiding sugar – but what to do If you need a sugar splurge? pick a wonderful strawberries mousse .
- Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants.
- Mango is an excellent source of Vitamin–A , C, vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin-E.
- Pomegranate seeds are rich in fiber, vitamin K and Potassium